Continuing to feature my delicious links on blog posts [I don’t like those automated services that just post a blog of your daily or weekly links – I wanted to group it better. I also don’t tend to save the obvious stuff to delicious, but tend to save things I’m not so likely to remember how to find via Google. So, in no particular order, here’s]… some slightly random/obscure analytics and analysis resources:
- Twitalyzer for Tracking Influence and Measuring Success in Twitter
- TweetReach: How Far Did Your Tweet Travel?
- Twit IQ: Twitter client apparently with analytics (but I can’t figure out how to see any decent ones…, but the rest is worth a look)
- Three Mashable articles about measurement and analytics and ROI: July 2008; October 2009; February 2010
- Analyze Words: Twitter Psychology. Also try TweetPsych
- Facebook Analytics: Part II – Vendor Solutions | John Lovett at Web Analytics Demystified
- Follow Finder by Google Looks at who you follow and suggests you other people to follow (Twitter appear to have copied this functionality now)
- Comparing Social Media Monitoring Platforms on Sentiment Analysis about Social Media Week NYC 10
Analysis (not analytics tools, but more academic stuff):
- Designing online social networks: The theories of social groups
- iCKN – innovative Collaborative Knowledge Networks
- Social Sim: Aleks Krotoski’s research blog examining the relationship between communication patterns and group processes in information diffusion through an online community (Second Life in particular).
Anyone want to suggest their favourite random/obscure analytics or analysis articles/resources? Aside from the biggies (Google Analytics/Brandwatch/Radian6 etc.)?