To deliver the best content and supporter experience, you need to know who your supporters are and what they do online.
I use data to answer this question and to test assumptions. I use the following for audience research:
- Web analytics.
- Email analytics.
- UX audits.
- Survey design, set up and analysis.
- Social media listening / buzz monitoring.
- Usability testing.
- Competitor / sector analysis.
- Content audits (website, email and social channels).
- YouGov analysis.
This work will enable me to develop an audience-first content strategy, that prioritises supporter needs.
Examples of my research work:
- Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hotjar heatmap and survey analysis for Wellbeing of Women.
- Survey design, delivery and analysis for Porsche.
- UX audits for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and HSBC.
- YouGov research for Shelter, RSPCA and British Heart Foundation.
- Social media listening for Fitbit, Twitter and Picturehouse Cinemas.
- Social media content audit for RSPCA.