I can project manage freelancers, agencies or your in-house team to deliver new campaign or donation web pages, social media and email programmes.
I have extensive campaign copywriting experience. I use emotive language and explicit theory of change to drive readers to take action. This includes website content, petitions, emails and press releases. I have also written a book chapter which was published in an academic technology textbook.
I can design the information architecture for your website to improve usability, petition signatures and donations.
I can deliver advocacy campaigns from start to finish, including organising on-the-ground protests e.g. petition delivery events.
Examples of work I have project managed:
- a forum for service users, for Mind, built on Drupal.
- custom Facebook Pages for Channel 4.
- an online community for Resource Alliance.
- a Facebook app/game for RSPCA.
- a petition for a national health charity using Engaging Networks.
- an infographic for PR purposes for Kuoni.
- a live marketing data dashboard for a national cinema chain.
Examples of successful advocacy campaigns I worked on:
- Upskirting is now illegal in England and Wales.
- Southampton Council scrapped PSPOs which criminalised homeless people.
- Two lesbian activists were saved from deportation.
- The hunting ban was not repealed.
I have achieved national and local media coverage for campaigns I’ve worked on, in print, online and on the radio.
Get in touch with me at email@example.com if you’d like me to deliver your campaign.