I believe in a supporter needs driven approach to strategy, and value integrated working across organisational teams. Using data-driven insight, I can help you to answer questions such as:
- What is your proposition or theory of change?
- What will you ask supporters to do?
- How will you move supporters to act?
- What does success look like and how and when will you measure it?
Strategy deliverables may include:
- Refined objectives & KPIs.
- Project scope.
- Defined theory of change, campaign target, advocacy mechanic (petition/email to target/postcard/direct action/PR).
- Persona profiles.
- Recommended channels & content.
- Supporter journey mapping.
- Internal process design for managing digital comms.
- Test plan, measurement framework.
Examples of my strategy work:
- Persona development workshop, supporter journey mapping & measurement framework for national health charities – an advocacy campaign and a lottery product.
- Internal process design for social media customer service for an energy company.
- Campaign strategy for dozens of advocacy campaigns for Care2, gaining national media coverage and achieving change for many. Including: anti-upskirting, mothers’ names on marriage certificates, against hostile architecture, against the badger cull & fox hunting, for BHS pensions, public sector pay and for the release of detained LGBT asylum seekers.
Get in touch at email@example.com to find out my availability.