I’m a freelance digital consultant with 14 years’ experience across the non-profit and corporate sectors. I now only work for non-profits* including charities, government and trade unions.
I can help you to
- discover who your supporters are and what they do online.
- learn how your sector approaches digital.
- inform your content strategy with data-led insight.
- deliver an advocacy campaign that moves people to take action.
- optimise your online supporter experience.
- plan a supporter email journey.
- streamline your internal processes for digital delivery.
- measure meaningfully & make your reports useful.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out my availability for your project.
Read more about what I can do:
Organisations I have worked with: RSPCA, Asthma UK, Shelter, Orbis, Humane Society International, WWF, Mind, British Heart Foundation, Compassion In World Farming, MQ, Animal Aid, The Foreign & Commonwealth Office, BBC.
Brands I have worked with: O2, Channel 4, TUI, First Group, HSBC, Porsche, Picturehouse Cinemas, EDF Energy, Kuoni.
Agencies/suppliers I have worked with: Good Agency, Open, Care2, Brilliant Noise, NixonMcInnes.
Contact me at email@example.com if you’d like to see examples of my work.
(*I’m happy to work for a for-profit agency with non-profit end clients.)