After 4.5 years at Care2 as Head of UK Campaigns, I’m now looking for new work. I’ll be updating my website and making a proper portfolio soon.
In the meantime, I’m looking for work doing digital consultancy for non-profits, either directly or via agencies.
Contact me at email@example.com
I’ve already got some work booked in, so I’m now available for 2 or 3 days’ work per week throughout July and August 2019.
Here’s a list of some of the things I can do. I’ll add links to more detail about how I do each of these things when I have time:
- Audience research.
- Social media listening / “buzz monitoring” .
- Usability testing.
- Competitor analysis.
- Cross-channel content audit.
- Web analytics analysis / UX audit.
- Influencer mapping.
- Refining objectives, targets and tactics.
- Stakeholder mapping.
- Recommended channels & content.
- User journey development.
- Internal process design for managing digital comms.
- Digital project management.
- Copywriting e.g. petitions, email actions, email welcome series.
- Measurement, evaluation, reporting.